Thursday, February 10, 2011

Eaganville

My weekend in Eaganville was absolutely awesome. The drive only took about 2 hours, and my GPS insisted on taking me through all the tiny hamlets on the way. It was a gorgeous drive, very picturesque.

Once there, my friend gave me a tour of the surrounding area (for photography) as well as a tour of her work. We went out for dinner and went back to her place to plan our trip and play video games. Saturday was mostly spent walking around town shooting images. I inadvertedly shot tons of abstract stuff. I think I got a few good ones. I've been slowly going through my images all week. I sadly don't have as much time as I used to to process my images.

I spent my Sunday morning driving back home because I worked in the afternoon. There's less than 3 weeks now until my trip and I'm getting sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment