Friday, February 4, 2011

New trip: finally!

Yup. It's almost been 2 years since China. All I can say is that time flies by. I went to Montreal, Canada for a few days last Spring that was pretty fun. I did a bunch of shopping and got to see the biodome. I also stayed in a really, really sketchy hotel. It was pretty awesome.

As my title suggests, I've a new trip planned. Yay. I'm leaving this afternoon for Eaganville for the weekend to plan my upcoming trip to New York City. I'll be driving down with one of my best friends on February 27th and I'll be staying there for a week. I know, it's one of my shorter trips. Weird, huh? I thought so too. I figured I'd try a few short nearby trips this year instead of one massive trip.

I'll try to update this once I'm there once or twice but unfortunately I won't be posting any pictures until I get back from New York as I no longer have my little travel notepad.

No comments:

Post a Comment